Toyota Corolla MP3 Player Forum Index
Toyota Corolla MP3 Player
Toyota Corolla MP3 Player project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   RSS FeedRSS 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AVCLAN & Centrafuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toyota Corolla MP3 Player Forum Index -> Show your project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stavragi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: AVCLAN & Centrafuse Reply with quote

This is how I plan to use AVCLAN in my carputer project.

As anyone owning a carputer already knows, radio reception is a nightmare.
No computer operated radio available can give the reception that a factory car radio does.

So when i show this site I came with the idea to use the sniffer to control the factory radio trought the carputer.

This is what I've done so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NDzay-pQQ
berkin88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you share details of the project
stavragi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Sorry for my late answer. The truth is I gave up the project do to lack of time. Now I decided to remake my CarPC and i want to include this solution as my radio and amp. So... I will be finishing it as soon as i can.

Of course I will be publishing the details and any code I write. To begin with a general description.
To control the radio through the carpc frontend "centrafuse" I wrote a plugin that simple opens the com port that the sniffer is connected.
Then I send some initialization commands to the sniffer.
Once this is done I can parse the output from the sniffer and find the exact frequency the radio is tuned on and pass it to centrafuse.

At the moment I don't recall a lot of details from the project but I will be posting the source code of the plug in (once I find it Embarassed ) and once I make myself a new sniffer, I will continue with the development.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toyota Corolla MP3 Player Forum Index -> Show your project All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: